Store Management ANN TAYLOR Kenwood Towne Center
Kenwood Towne Center
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
STORE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
· Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
· Develops team to accomplish store’s business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
· Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
· Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
· Understands the ANN INC. culture and ensures compliance with all ANN INC. Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Human Resources: proven ability to attract, select and develop a team of managers and associates and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
· Store Operations & Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
· Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Home Office
· Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
Date Posted: Ongoing
Career Area: Store Management
Job ID: 1212778
Back to Top